Saturday, July 26, 2008

It is too hot to work

so I'm taking a break and feeding my family ice cream cones. We are melting around here today. I'm not going to complain summer is all too short in these parts, and I hate the cold.


Michael shined a new pair of boots this morning, they look beautiful, you can even see your face in them. I had to ask him why. It not like its his high browns, which he only wears in Red Surge duty. These are his every day duty boots, you never know what you may be called on to do in these boot, stand in the rain, chase a bad guy through a bush or better yet a bog, or just every day wear and tear. Oh well for now you can see yourself in the toes. I also think he was trying to avoid cleaning out his work room.
Last night I watched Chocolat. What a really good movie. I love chocolate but wasn't really sure what to expect but it really was good.

Have a great day, and try to stay cool.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Christina,
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

    Unfortunately, the quilt fair was ending this afternoon at 4 p.m. You would have loved it. Do you quilt ?

    ReplyDelete