Sunday, October 12, 2008

My week in review

Week's Weather: Cool and bright for the most part, leaves are beautiful

Sunday Sermon: Being Thankful- a testimony service

Life Lessons: there is no sense in worry, it doesn't help

Favorite Meal: lunch at the Schweld House (a local family owned German restaurant)

Treasured Moment: watching John working neatly at his newly acquired desk (I'll have to post a picture, my batteries were dead when I tried the other day)

Budget Saver: found a beautiful flannel bedding set at the thrift store for under $10

Budget Buster: lunch at the Schweld House

Impacting News : friends announced they are coming to visit


Things I read: stuff for homeschool

Places we went: the apple orchard

Accomplishments: finished a pair of socks

Family Happenings: friends announced they are coming visit.

Challenges: getting bed by 10pm and get up by 6am

Blessings: friends announced they are coming to visit



Can you tell I'm excited about my friends coming to visit.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. I just stopped by when I saw the gorgeous photo of the Mountie(via little Jenny Wren) Come visit my blog sometime. Caroline

    ReplyDelete