Saturday, November 1, 2008

One of the reasons I've been AWOL

I've had a lot going on in my life this last little while and haven't been in the frame of mind to blog but I will get back to it, hopefully this week. This is the latest reason that my mind is elsewhere. We are all OK although I am a little sore and won't be able to show my face at the office anytime soon due to embarrassment. My sons now know what their arguing in the back seat can lead too. Wallace feels it sharply, John on the other hand seems to be oblivious except to tell everyone we meet that mommy smashed the car along with some really good sound effects.

BTW these were taken by Michael's colleague when he came to fill out the accident report. Michael was there too, but he didn't fill out the paper work, thought it might me a conflict of interest. Notice I hit the only tree around!!!!

Annie, I will answer your e-mail shortly thank you for being patient.










No comments:

Post a Comment