Thursday, September 2, 2010

Can't blog much tonight, feeling rather tired because I stayed up way to late last night. It seems like it is only after 10 o'clock that I get to sit down and if I turn on the t.v. it over, I will pass the hours endlessly before I get up and go to bed. Tonight I am going to bed early, with hubby, he has to get up very early for his commute into the big city.

Random Thoughts
I didn't seem to get much done, but at least Wallace is already (on my part, anyway) for school on Tuesday.

Had a light supper of homemade tomato soup with dumplings. Wallace informed us that dumplings were not his favourite food. We also had broccoli salad, Hubby's favourite.

John and I are reading Little House on the Prairie, looks like I'll be as teary eyed as often as I was when I was a kid and watching the t.v. show. John seems to be enjoying it, I can't see yet why it is supposed to be a girls book.

Mom and Dad left today on an 2 week train trip to the West Coast. It will be a trip of a life time, I pray that they have a great time. Life is to short to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment