Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday.....

is over and I think I am glad. I'm tired and ready for bed, although we both know that I will finish this post and snuggle up on the chesterfield with Micheal and watch "Raiders of the Lost Ark" on tv.

We didn't do school today, it was much to nice a day, but we did practice piano. Wallace has a recital to practice for and has been asked to play the offertory at church in the near future. The recital piece that he chose is called "Big Teddy, Little Teddy" and it is the cutest waltz around, we all hum it for several hours after practice is over. The offertory piece that he has picked in "Here I am to Worship" it is a relatively easy arrangement so we will probably be ready in a few weeks.

This afternoon we went into town to do our shopping and go to swimming lessons. John has come a long way this session. His teacher has confidence and that has made all the difference, he will attempt most of what she asks and is so proud of himself when he actually does it. Last week he went into the deep end, of course he had a life jacket on but up until last week it didn't matter, life jacket or in someones arms he steadfastly refused to go past the buoy line. This week he plugged his nose and valiantly tried to put his face into the water. This is his third session in this level so I'm wondering if he will finally achieve it this time. I don't really care how many times it takes I just want him to get comfortable in the water.

Tomorrow is a home day, I love a home day.....a nice quiet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment