Monday, April 6, 2009

another Dentist trip

We had a very busy day....it is only 20 to 8 and I feel done in. John had a follow up dental appointment at 9 am in the city so we left the house at 10 to 8 and for a homeschooling family who lazily starts each morning it was like trying to be out of the house by 5 am. John was called in shortly after 9 and was all happy and ready to go, we showed the dentist where his mouth was hurting and she said it was probably just a molar trying to erupt rather than an infection in one of the teeth he already has. She then prepped him for a mold....the empty hole where she extracted the tooth needs a spacer. I've had molds done, and I've been with Wallace when he has had them done, but I was not prepare for the scene John would display. We told him it would feel funny but he had to stay still. It took the dentist, the dental assistant and myself to hold him down and he still fought and screeched. Michael said that he heard it out in the waiting room and it is no small dental office. He got himself so worked up that he threw up, and his eye were covered with petechiae. They believe that they got a decent mold....we'll have to see is what the dentist said. I hope it is OK because I don't want to go through that again. It was rather embarrassing.

After we were done there and since we were in the city we went over to Home Depot to look at flooring for our laundry room. The dog has scratched a hole in the flooring and into the sub flooring....she a good dog but has this one ridiculous nervous habit. We found an industrial floating floor, called Allure tile, I just tried to find an image to show you but I couldn't fine one I'll have to take a picture after Michael get it installed. Hopefully he will be able to do that this weekend.

Then home to do some school.

Then to town, a 30 min drive, for a medical appointment, grocery shopping, the office supply shop, and the music store to pick up John's next music book which wasn't in stock so I have to go back before his lesson next Monday.

Then home to put the groceries away.....Thank you Michael!!.....and make supper, steak fajitas and salad.

Then clean up from dinner, bathe John and put him to bed and that brings me to this point....falling asleep as I type. Tomorrow is a mostly home day, just the library, a visit form a friend and Olympians. I...must....go...to....bed....early.

No comments:

Post a Comment