Thursday, April 2, 2009

It is good to be back....

but I miss home. I just wish that I could visit more often. Hey wait a minute that will soon be happening, Lord willing.

While I was a home, Mom, Dad and I drove to the new city to scope out the neighbourhood that we hope to make home. It is nice, but not too high class. It is close to lots of things, and by close I mean within a 20 min walk or a 5 minute drive. It is close to a mall with a grocery store, close to library and community center, close to the church we hope to be attending and a school if we ever need one. It seems like a pretty good place and the homes are affordable as long as we get a decent price for this one.

I have enjoyed my home here, it is lovely and in a beautiful setting but I have missed the conveniences of having every thing close by. I guess I am a city girl at heart......wonder if there is someway to countrify my small space in the city, then I can have the best of both worlds.

1 comment: