Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This is my handsome John, dress ready to go to his chior's spring concert in June.  He is as darling as ever, although his hair is now shorter.  He is full of life, we call it joi de vive, he makes me smile all the time.  Whatever he is doing he is fully engaged at all times.  The only downfall to this that I can see, as it seems all characters have a down side, is that he is prone to interupt and think that everyone is as interested in what is going on in his head as he is.  We are working on this, and I think it is a small lesson to learn for being such a happy boy. 
John loves learning and therefore most of school, except for being asked to print neatly.  He loves lego, playmobile and history.  He looks up to Wallace as a role model and loves being with his family.  He is my cuddle bug right now and I love that.  I am thankful for my little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment