Saturday, June 13, 2009

and to end the day....


We didn't get to the picnic today. On my way to bed last night I stop and kissed the boys good night and when I bent down to kiss John he sat right up and started talking to me, very unusual, and then I kissed his head, he was burning up. I got him some medicine and moved him into my bed, seeing as daddy is away. We didn't get a very good nights sleep, but his fever did break around 4 am. Today we were kind of on a roller coaster both with the fever and the emotions.

I had him running around in shorts and nothing else, to let that fever out. Tonight when he was feeling "better", he was running outside on the driveway in his crocs and tripped. This is the resulting mess. Poor little guy are those just the saddest little eyes. We gave him a cool bath and applied some polysporin to the really bad ones, thankfully no rocks in the cuts. Now he is watching a DVD and will be heading to bed early tonight. He just wants to snuggle with his mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment