Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday

(9 am)
After yesterday's post and this morning's late start you might think that I am letting the boys have the day off but that won't be entirely true, some things just have to get done. I have trouble with sleeping when Michael is away. Last night I didn't go to bed til late, then couldn't sleep and when I did sleep I slept fitfully so I am anything be rested this morning. It is a late start but better late than not at all so here we go, I hope I get cooperation from the boys.

(6:30 pm)
So what did we get done today....most school- math, spelling, history and science.

A trip to the chiropractor, whose wife loves the boys. They always have a good time because she listen to whatever they want to talk about.

We received two loads of gravel for the driveway repair tomorrow.

We baked a cake, chocolate cake with mint icing.

I worked on Michael's father day gift. He has been bugging me for these for months, his last pair wore though in the middle of the winter. I happen to hate this yarn, it is rough and is really hard on my hands but since I had it on hand and he asked I'll do it but I did tell him that when these wore out his next pair would be of natural fibers.
And since Wallace modelled the slipper, John had to get in on it too. Aren't those the cutest little toes.
Now we are going to watch the original Wizard of Oz and then to bed early so we can enjoy the Sunday School picnic tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment