Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday


Today has been filled to the brim with things to do and will continue as far as I can see. It is wonderful to have Michael home, it somehow add normalcy to our lives. He is pretty tired, was travelling for 18 hours yesterday and crossed 3 times zones. I was busy yesterday trying to prepare the house for his return, I had kinda let things slid while he was away so yesterday I made up for it. I got everything done except the ironing and washing the kitchen and laundry room floor, can you guess what is on my list for today. I also need to make bread, John's bedding and plan for school, that too should have been done yesterday too.

For supper tonight we are having Taco Salad, one of Michael and Wallace's favourites, I even have avocado and grape tomatoes to go in it. Wallace will pick out the avocadoes though. I was going to make it vegan but since I want Michael to really enjoy his first home cooked meal in a week I'd give him a treat. Now I just need to menu plan for the rest of the week, guess I should add that to my list of things to do.

Michael brought us all back treats, earrings for me, and t-shirt for the boys. Wallace got a Steve Nash Phoenix Suns t-shirt, proud to be Canadian. John got a Phoenix Coyotes, Wayne Gretzky hockey team, t-shirt. Cool that they both have a Canadian connection. It also goes with my taste in souvenirs something that I don't have to dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment