Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's day


It is a good thing that I don't need a romantic guy. I was teasing Michael this morning that prior to meeting him I used to dream about the chance to have a man to share all the 'important' occasions with, and that my expectations well lets just say there weren't fulfilled. I don't think in the 13 Valentines that we've be together that we've done anything typical of the day more than once, maybe twice. I know for sure that we had a nice dinner out in an upscale restaurant the year we were dating but then we were in 'love'. Most of the time he's been working. The same could be said for our anniversary, my birthday and of course Christmas. This Valentines is no different, he working and I'm at home alone. Though he did take me grocery shopping this morning, the roads were bad after the freezing rain last night. See I'm easy to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment